- I will not make sales. I will make
- I will target the heart of my
Customer. Never their wallet.
- My Customer is the lifeblood of my
- Though I may sell my Customers
what they want, I will deliver what they need and make their lives
- Courtesy and Service are
cornerstones of my relationship with my Customer.
- I will view complaints as
opportunities . . . opportunities to create lifelong Customers.
- The quality of my products and how
I treat my Customers will determine the level of My Success.
- My prosperity will come from
- My best advertisement is my
product, and, the Customer service behind it.
- Making money without making
friends is not good business.
- I will guide my business with the
perfect blend of heart and mind.
- I will make Integrity my
trademark. After all, isn't integrity all I have and all I will be
- I will compete only against myself
as the only true measurement is against myself.
- It is fine to fail. In fact, it is
most often a requirement of success.
- My reputation is everything - my
- Every pittance I earn unjustly is
a debt of fortune I must repay.
- No matter the fame or fortune that
may follow me, My values, My family and My friends must remain at
the very core of my being.
- Better I be trusted and respected,
than be materially rich.
- Better I be a dolphin swimming
with sharks, than a shark.